AXCS Masters News
- Welcome to xcskiworld.com re-booted for 2014/15! Our new goal is nothing less than the world's foremost e-resource for master XC skiers and racers. A ton of great stuff is on the way for free, but members of the American XC Skiers (AXCS) get access to exclusive content sections, year-round E-MasterBlasts, and the two best print subscriptions for masters in the XC world. All this for annual dues as low as $33.33 per year (USA skiers) and our special new international "membership" for just $15 USD per year. Join AXCS today and discover all that masters XC skiing can be!
- Hip Strengthening and Mobility Exercises from Active.com (Although written for runners, this piece addresses some critical needs for XC skiers as well.)
- The Verdict On Ice Baths For Sore Muscles from New York Times blog
- Need Some Workout Motivation? 20 Ideas To Stay On Track from Active.com
- Do's & Don'ts For Master Runners from Competitor.com
- New Birkie Ambassador, Brooks Going for FIS Marathon Cup Overall Podium (...
- GMVS Focuses on Retention to Build Program’s Future
- NYSSRA Nordic Seeks New Executive Director
- Fischer Fit Event on Sunday, Oct. 19
- FS is Hiring!
- With 2015 WADA Code on Horizon, Compliance with 2009 Code Remains Uneven
- BeFAST Sportgear Announces Introduction of Online “Team Stores”
- Preseason Discount Trail Passes Available for Yellowstone Ski Festival,...
- Canadian GG Proclaims 2015 the Year of Sport in Canada
- Borah Teamwear Offers Exclusive Birchleggings Club Nordic Apparel
- Tim Hug Takes Swiss National Summer Nordic Combined Title over USA’s Byan...
- Falun 2015 Nordic World Championships Officially Ready to Go
- Talkin’ With the Gravy Train – Interview with Paddy Caldwell
- NNF Supporting Tomorrow’s Nordic Stars Today – Why You Matter