AXCS Masters News
- The brand new xcskiworld.com re-boot is officially launched! It's been a looooong time coming, but American XC Skiers (AXCS) is proud and happy to re-boot our association's official website. First launched in 1995, xcskiworld.com is one of the world's longest running XC ski information websites. We don't need to be all things to all people anymore, so our new goal is nothing less than the world's foremost e-resource for master XC skiers and racers. Right now the re-boot version is a lean and mean site with few internal pages. But over the coming months and years you'll find a ton of great stuff appearing here. You'll also discover that even more info we will be saving for our current AXCS members in exclusive content sections. Much of this exclusive content unavailable in English on any other media format in the world! The easiest way to make sure you never miss out is to join AXCS today and discover all that masters XC skiing can be!
- Need Some Workout Motivation? 20 Ideas To Stay On Track from Active.com
- Do's & Don'ts For Master Runners from Competitor.com
- Gallery: USST Training Camp Underway in Lake Placid
- Borah Teamwear Launches Individual-Custom Ski Suit Platform
- Australian Olympian Callum Watson Recovering after Ski Punctures Lung in Sprint...
- Falun World Championships Gain ISO Certification for Sustainability
- From The Pack: Ricardo Izquierdo-Bernier
- Swix Ski Classics Announce Changes: Longer Season and New Prologue Team...
- Wednesday Workout: Level 3 Double-Pole Intervals with the SMST2 Team
- Former Nakkertok XC Skier Sets Canadian Rowing Record – Support His Quest for...
- Job Opportunity at Cross Country Canada – Athlete Services Coordinator
- American Nita Englund 3rd at FIS Cup Ladies Normal Hill Individual Competition...
- Supercamp XC Ski Fall News
- Interview w/NNF Director Dave Knoop – Suffers Stroke at Home Recovering
- Job Opportunity – Crystal Lake Camp Ski Center
- Vasja Bacj Joins Coaching Staff of Women’s Ski Jumping USA