AXCS Masters News
- Welcome to xcskiworld.com re-booted for 2014/15! Our new goal is nothing less than the world's foremost e-resource for master XC skiers and racers. A ton of great stuff is on the way for free, but members of the American XC Skiers (AXCS) get access to exclusive content sections, year-round E-MasterBlasts, and the two best print subscriptions for masters in the XC world. All this for annual dues as low as $33.33 per year (USA skiers) and our special new international "membership" for just $15 USD per year. Join AXCS today and discover all that masters XC skiing can be!
- Hip Strengthening and Mobility Exercises from Active.com (Although written for runners, this piece addresses some critical needs for XC skiers as well.)
- The Verdict On Ice Baths For Sore Muscles from New York Times blog
- Need Some Workout Motivation? 20 Ideas To Stay On Track from Active.com
- Do's & Don'ts For Master Runners from Competitor.com
- Only 100 Spots Left for 2015 Birkie
- Wednesday Workout: The Right Way to Recover with Jennie Bender
- Gatineau Loppet Early Bird Registration Until Oct. 31
- Gear Up for the 2014/2015 Ski Season at Omni Mount Washington Resort
- NNF Drive for 25 Update
- Poltoranin Moves to Estonia, Extends Partnership with Veerpalu and Alaver
- The Hungry Skier: Pumpkin and Maple-Nut Oatmeal
- New Sodie Training Rap Kicks off with Sadie Bjornsen
- CCES First Quarter Report – Canadian Anti-Doping Program, Expanding...
- SIA Announces Inaugural INDUSTRY + INTELLIGENCE Daylong Event
- SkiTrax Notice to Cross Country Canada Race Licence Holders
- Executive Director Position – Cross Country Ski New Brunswick
- Liz Stephen’s Park City Training Camp Report
- Preseason Discount Trail Passes Available for Yellowstone Ski Festival,...