AXCS Masters News
- Welcome to xcskiworld.com re-booted for 2014/15! Our new goal is nothing less than the world's foremost e-resource for master XC skiers and racers. A ton of great stuff is on the way for free, but members of the American XC Skiers (AXCS) get access to exclusive content sections, year-round E-MasterBlasts, and the two best print subscriptions for masters in the XC world. All this for annual dues as low as $33.33 per year (USA skiers) and our special new international "membership" for just $15 USD per year. Join AXCS today and discover all that masters XC skiing can be!
- Hip Strengthening and Mobility Exercises from Active.com (Although written for runners, this piece addresses some critical needs for XC skiers as well.)
- The Verdict On Ice Baths For Sore Muscles from New York Times blog
- Need Some Workout Motivation? 20 Ideas To Stay On Track from Active.com
- Do's & Don'ts For Master Runners from Competitor.com
- After Two-Year Apprenticeship, Lemieux Takes Reins from Fisher at Williams
- Birkie Waves Closing Fast, Register Today
- NENSA Announces 2014-15 Masters Racing Calendar with Zak Cup, Club Cup, &...
- National Nordic Foundation Launches 2014 D25 With New Platform
- Fischer’s Pros of Tomorrow: Nichole Bathe
- Bryntesson’s Söckertoppen Camp Takes ‘Best from the Athletic World and Puts...
- GRP Finds Stellar Conditions at On-Snow Camp in Austria
- Olympian Madeleine Williams Takes Over Lead of Cross Country Canada’s Women’s...
- Finland’s Aino-Kaisa Saarinen Injured
- Job Opportunity – Marketing and Events Manager at Canadian Sport Centre Manitoba
- Canadian Paralympic Committee 2014 Sport Awards Ceremony Honours Top Sochi...
- Canadian Team Gears up in Gällivare for World Cup Season
- WADA Publishes First Ever Athlete Reference Guide to the World Anti-Doping Code
- FIS Cross-Country Talk Interview w/Devon Kershaw