AXCS Masters News
- The brand new xcskiworld.com re-boot is officially launched! It's been a looooong time coming, but American XC Skiers (AXCS) is proud and happy to re-boot our association's official website. First launched in 1995, xcskiworld.com is one of the world's longest running XC ski information websites. We don't need to be all things to all people anymore, so our new goal is nothing less than the world's foremost e-resource for master XC skiers and racers. Right now the re-boot version is a lean and mean site with few internal pages. But over the coming months and years you'll find a ton of great stuff appearing here. You'll also discover that even more info we will be saving for our current AXCS members in exclusive content sections. Much of this exclusive content unavailable in English on any other media format in the world! The easiest way to make sure you never miss out is to join AXCS today and discover all that masters XC skiing can be!
- Need Some Workout Motivation? 20 Ideas To Stay On Track from Active.com
- Do's & Don'ts For Master Runners from Competitor.com
- Gear West: Tazzari RP23 Q and A
- Don’t Wait for Snowflakes
- 25 Years In at USBA, Cobb Pushes Comprehensive Rules Reform Through...
- From Learning to Shoot to Making the Team, Egan Reflects on Her Biathlon Rise
- Speed Camp, Fast and Female Engage Locals in Lake Placid
- After Nearly Two Decades in Hayward, CXC Team Coach Pierce Takes Colorado Job
- USST Wraps Up Successful Lake Placid Camp
- Fundraising Evening Benefiting the Pierre Harvey National Centre – Oct. 16
- Brittany Webster’s Pursu.it Campaign
- Job Opportunities – Four Openings at Kawartha Nordic Ski Club
- Did Northug Receive Special Treatment from Police?
- Inaugural FIS Coaching Seminar for Females in Cross-Country Skiing a Success
- Preparations for 2015 FIS Tour de Ski Underway
- Inspiring Documentary Following Athlete’s Roller-Ski from Arctic to Baja to...