AXCS Masters News
- Welcome to xcskiworld.com re-booted for 14/15! The world's foremost e-resource for master XC skiers and racers.
- 2015 North American National Masters Events: AXCS Nationals -- Vermont USA & Canadian Nationals -- Kamloops, B.C.
- 2015 U.S. Masters Team Scoring Information and archived Team results back to 2006.
- Hip Strengthening and Mobility Exercises from Active.com (Although written for runners, this piece addresses some critical needs for XC skiers as well.)
- The Verdict On Ice Baths For Sore Muscles from New York Times blog
- Need Some Workout Motivation? 20 Ideas To Stay On Track from Active.com
- Do's & Don'ts For Master Runners from Competitor.com
- Methow Trails, New Name, Same Great Skiing
- Webster Excells in First XTerra World Champs
- More Than Just Sports Fans, It’s Muscle Cells Who Remember Past Doping
- Jackson Ski Touring Announces New Leadership
- Wednesday Workout: Over & Under Marathon Prep with Holly Brooks
- Gibbs Hosting Heavy Medal Technique Camp at West Yellowstone Nov. 24-26
- U.S. Biathlon Selects World Cup Team (with Sunday’s Sprint Videos)
- Sadie Bjornsen’s Q&A – Training Hours
- Matt Whitcomb and Sverre Caldwell to Headline NENSA Coaching Symposium Nov 15-...
- WinSport Frozen Thunder Classic Sprint – More Photos
- NNF Drive For 25 Cross Country and Nordic Combined Update, U23′s and Development
- IPC Nordic Skiing Sport Technical Committee – Walsh, Farra, Wirz, Apedaile,...
- MVSTA Has a New Name – Methow Trails
- Saarinen Back Training after Injury