AXCS Masters News
- Welcome to xcskiworld.com re-booted for 2014/15! The world's foremost e-resource for master XC skiers and racers.
- 2015 North American National Masters Events: AXCS Nationals -- Vermont USA & Canadian Nationals -- Kamloops, B.C.
- Hip Strengthening and Mobility Exercises from Active.com (Although written for runners, this piece addresses some critical needs for XC skiers as well.)
- The Verdict On Ice Baths For Sore Muscles from New York Times blog
- Need Some Workout Motivation? 20 Ideas To Stay On Track from Active.com
- Do's & Don'ts For Master Runners from Competitor.com
- Gear West BrewSki Weekend Oct. 24-26
- Birkie/Korte Registration Closes Thursday Night
- After Long Offseason Prep, Frozen Thunder Means the Season’s Here
- As USST Park City Camp Ends, Excitement for Racing Season Builds
- Only 100 Spots Left for 2015 Birkie
- Wednesday Workout: The Right Way to Recover with Jennie Bender
- Gatineau Loppet Early Bird Registration Until Oct. 31
- Job Opportunity – Youth Program Manager, NENSA
- New Sodie Training Rap Kicks off with Sadie Bjornsen
- CCES First Quarter Report – Canadian Anti-Doping Program, Expanding...
- SIA Announces Inaugural INDUSTRY + INTELLIGENCE Daylong Event
- SkiTrax Notice to Cross Country Canada Race Licence Holders
- Executive Director Position – Cross Country Ski New Brunswick
- Liz Stephen’s Park City Training Camp Report